lunes, marzo 20, 2006

Incubus


Pardon me
...
A decade ago, I never thought I would be,
At twnety-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion.
Woe-is-me.
But I guess that it comes with the territory,
An omnious landscape of never-ending calamity.
I need you to hear, I need you to see
That I have had all I can take and
Exploding seems like a definate possibility to me.
...
Chorus
So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of this world and it's people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Pardon me, pardon me... I'll never be the same.
...
Not two days ago, I was having a look in a book
And I saw a picture of a guy fried up above his knees.
I said, "I can relate," cause lately I'vebeen thinking of combustion
As a welcomed vacation from the burdens of the planet Earth.
Like gravity, hypocrisy, and the perils of being in 3-D...
And thinking so much differently.
...
.... x ....
...
I miss you
...
To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
...
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
...
I see your picture,
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you.
Mis canciones preferidas
...

No hay comentarios.: